Friday, September 13, 2013

The First Day

Well this is me and my first post. My name is Kara Nielson, and I'm a senior in high school. I'm on the school dance company, and considering cross country again. I am on track to earn my Associate's Degree by the time I graduate, which has been a pain because AP classes as well as classes on the university campus have never really processed in my brain. Outside of school, I have a family of 9 siblings, 5 of which are adopted. I am addicted to the TV show "Bones", which I only discovered a month ago. I have a major fear of the dark, and spider are probably the nastiest creatures on this planet. I am working for my dad as a field assistant for his archeology business, saving the money for my trip the Europe with UAM (Utah Ambassadors of Music) in July. Well, that's all for now!

2 comments: